Vested’s coveted and highly-acclaimed “ORIGINS” New Year’s Eve event series returns to Chicago for the 5th consecutive year! This party operates as the “anti-NYE party” (so to speak), catering to patrons who are accustomed to high-quality, forward-thinking electronic music events.If you’re into big, overpriced and overhyped hotel parties, then this event is not for you. If you’re looking for an intimate event with great crowd and forward-thinking electronic music, then this event is absolutely for you!
We’re proud to announce that our featured artist this year will be Anjunadeep / Anjunabeats producer / vocalist / songwriter / DJ — Kerry Leva!
ORIGINS: NYE 2015
Wednesday, December 31st, 2014
LAIR ROOM at Castle Chicago
(separate entrance // restricted access to only our event guests)
Smart Attire RequiredMusic by:
[Anjunadeep / Anjunabeats / Enhanced / Proton]
NYE 2015 party that has everything that you’re looking for:
– Proper Venue
– Centrally-Located Downtown Chicago Location
– Separate entrance and access than the rest of the building’s NYE event
– Intimate Event (only 200 tickets being sold)
– General admission ticket or tickets with bar & dinner buffet package available
– Champagne toast
– Table reservations available
– A top-notch line-up of Chicago DJ talent that will be providing sexy house, progressive, tech, and deep house tunes all night
– …And one very special guest headlining artist that is going to take this already awesome party and kick it up an extra notch… Check!TICKET OPTIONS:
General Admission Ticket – $60 – Access to event after 10pm
Silver Ticket – $80 – Access to event at 8pm
, premium dinner buffet and 4 drink tickets
Gold Ticket – $100 – Access to event at 8pm
, premium dinner buffet and 8 drink tickets
**Note – per venue rules, drink tickets are valid until 1am
. Dinner buffet times run from 8-10pm
Coat check available.
Food available to order ala carte after 10pm.
Easily accessible by public transportation.
Valet parking available, but we encourage you to be responsible if drinking and consider taking a cab or public transportation.
FACEBOOK EVENT INFORMATION LINK!